Ideal for a wide range of ability levels, this kid-friendly, reproducible book is filled with pages of fun activities to spark students' interest, develop skills and keep writing what it should be — an adventure!
Writing Adventures Book 1:
The fun begins with writing basic, simple sentences and progresses to complex sentences, paragraphs, and creative writing.
- Includes brief, concise lessons on sentence structure and paragraph writing
- Creative writing outlines, plot worksheets, and reference pages demystify and simplify the writing process
- Each lesson ends with journaling and drawing activities to stimulate even more creativity
- Easily adapted for oral use
- Perfect for early elementary students as a teaching tool
- Excellent source for reviewing sentence structure, punctuation and story writing with older students