by Barbara J. Patterson, Pamela Bradley and Jean Riordan
Young children trust the world completely and absorb each and every impression with great openness. The responsibility of adults is to understand children's developmental needs—physical, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual—and establish a healthy foundation for the rest of life.
Beyond the Rainbow Bridge is based on a successful Waldorf/Steiner School Parent Enrichment class led by a master early childhood teacher who offers us her deep understanding of children, along with a seasoned practical wisdom as a wife, mother, grandparent.
Readers Will Learn:
- Healthy rhythms in home and school
- What kind of play stimulates imagination
- How to protect the child's developing 12 senses.
- The stages of a child's physical growth.
- Sensible ideas for creative discipline.
- How to create birthday stories, knot dolls, and puppets.
- Paperback Edition
- Publisher: Michaelmas Press
- Publication date: January 1, 2000
- Pages: 207
- Product dimensions: 5.79(w) x 7.91(h)