Young children trust the world completely and absorb each and every impression with great openness. The responsibility of adults is to understand children's developmental needs—physical, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual—and establish a healthy foundation for the rest of life.
Beyond the Rainbow Bridge is based on a successful Waldorf/Steiner School Parent Enrichment class led by a master early childhood teacher who offers us her deep understanding of children, along with a seasoned practical wisdom as a wife, mother, grandparent.
Readers Will Learn:
- Healthy rhythms in home and school
- What kind of play stimulates imagination
- How to protect the child's developing 12 senses.
- The stages of a child's physical growth.
- Sensible ideas for creative discipline.
- How to create birthday stories, knot dolls, and puppets.