You can apply the same techniques of efficiency, intention, and purpose that you've used in other careers to your most important position in life-motherhood. Steady Days takes you through the process of becoming a professional mother: one who is organized and excited to spend time with your young children. If you've ever felt overwhelmed by a lack of direction in your parenting, this book can help.
Written with busy moms in mind, Steady Days contains 40 short, manageable chapters. You will discover how to:
- Develop a plan for your day to efficiently juggle the many jobs you hold
- Spend creative, flexibly-structured time with your children
- Revel in your children's natural curiosity, and join in as you learn together
- Keep track of the memories you will make with your little ones
- Find inspiration to help you maintain your enthusiasm, even in the face of challenges