Our Preschool curriculum introduces your family to the fundamental principles of learning through physical activity and creative projects. You and your child will engage in morning circle activities, singing, fingerplays, sand and water play, nature walks, bedtime rituals, and storytelling as you establish rhythms for learning that will benefit your child throughout the coming years.
The following resources are included with the Preschool package:
- The Heart of Learning
- Preschool Learning Processes
- Toddlers Sing CD
- 1 box of Beeswax Block Crayons
- 1 watercolor pad 9" x 12"
- 3 tubes of watercolor paint - red, blue, and yellow (Hues may vary)
- 2 short Watercolor Paintbrushes 3/4” wide
- 3 blank Main Lesson Books (15 pages each with onion skin between pages)
- 3 mini skeins of worsted weight yarn (30% mohair, 70% wool, 2 oz total, 140 yards)
- 20 Felt Beads (2 cm, handmade in Nepal, 100% wool)
- 9 Felt Sheets (8" x 12", assorted colors, 50% wool, 50% rayon)