This course is a combination of a full pre-algebra course and an introduction to geometry and discrete mathematics. Some topics covered include prime and composite numbers, fractions and decimals, the order of operations, coordinates, exponents, square roots, ratios, algebraic phrases, probability, the Pythagorean Theorem, and more.
Included with the Algebra 1/2 Homeschool Kit:
- 9781565771499 Saxon Algebra 1/2, 3rd Edition
- 9781591411741 Homeschool Packet
- 9781591411734 Saxon Algebra 1/2 Test Forms
Note: If you only need the Homeschool packet and/or test forms, they can be purchased as a set directly from the publisher.
The Algebra 1/2 Solutions Manual is recommended for the complete worked out solutions for each problem
For Saxon Algebra 1/2, 3rd Edition
- Hardcover Edition
- Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Publication date: May 1, 2003
- Pages: 504
- Product dimensions: 8.0(w) x 10.75(h)
- Weight: 3.4 lbs