Students continue to develop their recorder playing skills by learning how to read notes and time signatures. Music theory and songs to learn are presented.
The type of recorder we recommend is a soprano recorder with Baroque fingering.
- Listen and play along! To assist you in your exploration of the recorder, we provide music recordings for each of the songs included in our Recorder Songbooks here.
- View a sample of the recorder book here.
- Publisher: Oak Meadow, Inc.
- Publication date: August 2020
- Pages: 50
- Binding: Perfect bound
- Product dimensions: 8.5 x 11 inches
- Weight: 0.4 lbs