About Digital Curriculum
For your convenience, you can now print individual worksheets from the digital math workbook. Please note that this ebook only allows single-page printing, and you cannot print the entire workbook.
Other grade 7 digital materials cannot be printed and are accessible only on electronic devices. Click here for more information about Oak Meadow's digital curriculum offerings.
Materials in this course:
- Oak Meadow Grade 7 Math Coursebook - Digital
- Oak Meadow Grade 7 Math Workbook and Answer Key - Digital
View samples of our Grade 7 curriculum here.
Oak Meadow Grade 7 Math builds on previous skills in a carefully scaffolded approach. The coursebook includes step-by-step explanations and examples designed to develop skills and prepare the student for higher level math. Regular skill review lessons give students time to gain confidence and familiarity with the material.
The accompanying math workbook includes all the practice worksheets and tests, with Learning Checklists at the end that encourage student reflection and self-assessment. Regular mental math warm-up exercises help students develop a strong, flexible math sense. A wide variety of extra practice worksheets are included in the appendix of the math workbook, organized by skill to allow students to customize their learning experience.
Topics covered in Grade 7 Math include:
- Mean, median, mode, and range
- Order of operations
- Simple and compound interest
- Signed numbers
- Graphing inequalities on a number line
- Rules for equations
- Probability and probability in a series
- Using a calculator
- Third and fourth roots
- Circumference and area of a circle
- Angle measurements and classifications
- Area of triangles
- Applying and transforming formulas
- Applying and identifying functions
- Ratios and proportions
- Bisecting and copying angles
- Volume of geometric solids
- Equations with multiple variables
- Roots and exponents of fractions and negative numbers
- Scientific notation
- Graphing a line on a coordinate plane