Anatomy & Physiology is a single semester, 0.5 credit course with a lab component and is aligned with Next Generation Science Standards. There are 11 lessons over 18 weeks; lessons are 1–3 weeks in length and there is a lesson timetable in the introduction.
The lessons include the following topics:
- Human Body Systems
- The Nervous and Endocrine Systems
- Respiration and Circulation
- The Immune System
- The Digestive and Excretory Systems
- The Skeletal System
- Muscular System
- Integumentary system
- Reproduction and Development
Course includes comprehension and critical thinking questions, activities, and labs. Online resources and activities are an integral part of the course. A lab kit is included in the course package. There is a list of materials in the appendix.
Materials Included in this course package:
- Oak Meadow Anatomy & Physiology Coursebook
- Oak Meadow Anatomy & Physiology Lab Kit
- Holt Biology (2015) - Same textbook as Biology:The Study of Life
View samples of our high school curriculum here.
A teacher manual is available for this course.