*A complete answer key is included in the workbook.
View samples of our Grade 5 curriculum here.
Oak Meadow Grade 5 Math provides a rigorous combination of instruction, new skill practice, and skills review. The coursebook includes step-by-step explanations and examples designed to support the independent learner. Frequent lessons devoted to skill review provide the opportunity for students to customize the course to gain extra practice with challenging skills. The accompanying math workbook includes all the practice worksheets and tests, plus Learning Checklists at end of each lesson test so students can assess their skills and identify where extra help is needed. Mental math warm-up exercises are incorporated into most lessons to help students develop a facility and flexibility with numbers. A wide variety of extra practice worksheets are included in the appendix of the math workbook, organized by skill to maximize study time and allow families to individualize their learning experience.
Topics covered in 5th Grade Math include:
- Carrying and regrouping (borrowing)
- Place value and rounding
- Bar and line graphs
- Squares and square roots
- Perimeter and area
- Multiplying and dividing multi-digit numbers
- Adding and subtracting fractions and mixed numbers
- Equivalent fractions and lowest common denominators
- Multiplying and dividing fractions and mixed numbers
- Converting between different units of measure
- Rate and distance problems
- Grade: Fifth Grade
- Format: Product bundle
- Weight: 3.2 lbs