- Orders placed through the bookstore are processed within 3-10 business days.
- Priority orders ship in 2-3 days.
- Express orders are shipped within 24 hours and will ship via most economical express shipping carrier.
- If a shipping method is not specified (e.g., ground), Oak Meadow will ship via the most economical method.
- Priority or Express shipping does not mean that shipment will go by Priority/Express mail; it moves the order to the top of the list, which speeds up processing time. Oak Meadow will choose the most appropriate, economical shipping method. Please specify in the notes section of the order form if you require the materials by a specific date, and we will contact you if the shipping needs to be upgraded to meet your requirements.
- Orders to P.O. Boxes ship via USPS or UPS Surepost.
- Oak Meadow does not use third party shipping accounts for domestic or international shipping.
- Order cutoff is 2:30 PM EST for same-day shipping on Express orders.
- For questions about shipping, call (802) 490-2042 or email email@example.com
Domestic time in transit for UPS Ground shipments can be found here (enter origin zip 05302). For UPS Surepost shipments, add 1-2 days for delivery by USPS mail carrier. Ground shipment delivery times are not guaranteed.
Purchase orders usually ship in 2-3 days and, unless otherwise specified, will ship complete. We will advise the purchaser of any delays in excess of 5 days to ship. Institutions submitting purchase orders not through the bookstore are subject to all shipping charges.
Orders placed for FPO, AP, AE, AA ship via USPS Priority Mail. Please provide zip + 4 in your address. Time in transit can range from 3-5 weeks but is not guaranteed. Express service is not an option. For more information about how to request a military discount, click here.
- International orders usually ship via USPS Priority International mail unless otherwise specified. USPS, however, does not always guarantee tracking outside the United States.
- Customers choosing UPS, while more expensive, will have access to specific tracking information and delivery dates.
- In general, USPS International Priority mail arrives in 6-10 days, while USPS Priority Mail Express International arrives in 3-5 days. (These quotes are based on shipments to major markets. Actual transit time may vary based on destination.)
- The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and can't predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Damaged or missing items must be reported by phone or email within 10 days of receipt of materials. We may request photos of the package or materials. If there is damage please do not discard the packaging, packing material, or the merchandise. The carrier may want to inspect the damaged items and the way it was packed when we file a claim. At our discretion, we may send a UPS call tag to retrieve the damaged items when they are replaced.
See the Returns Page for more information about returns.
Recorders, CDs, and DVDs are not refundable.