- Orders placed through the bookstore are processed within 3-10 business days.
- Priority orders ship in 2-3 days.
- Express orders are shipped within 24 hours.
- If a shipping method is not specified (e.g., ground), Oak Meadow will ship via the most economical method.
- Priority or Express shipping does not mean that shipment will go by Priority/Express mail; it moves the order to the top of the list, which speeds up processing time. Oak Meadow will choose the most appropriate, economical shipping method. Please specify in the notes section of the order form if you require the materials by a specific date, and we will contact you if the shipping needs to be upgraded to meet your requirements.
- Orders to P.O. Boxes ship via USPS or UPS Surepost.
Domestic time in transit for UPS Ground shipments can be found here (enter origin zip 05302). For UPS Surepost shipments, add 1-2 days for delivery by USPS mail carrier. Ground shipments are not guaranteed.
Orders placed for FPO, AP, AE, AA ship via USPS Priority Mail. Please provide zip + 4 in your address. Time in transit can range from 3-5 weeks but is not guaranteed. Express service is not an option.
- International orders usually ship via USPS Priority International mail unless otherwise specified. USPS, however, does not always guarantee tracking outside the United States.
- Customers choosing UPS, while more expensive, will have access to specific tracking information and delivery dates.
- In general, USPS International Priority mail arrives in 6-10 day, while USPS Priority Mail Express International arrives in 3-5 days. (These quotes are based on shipments to major markets. Actual transit time may vary based on destination.)
- Customers are responsible for duties/taxes where applicable. Delays are also possible in customs with any shipment type.