- Orders placed through the bookstore are processed within 3-10 business days.
- Priority orders ship in 2-3 days.
- Express orders are shipped within 24 hours and will ship via most economical express shipping carrier.
- If a shipping method is not specified (e.g., ground), Oak Meadow will ship via the most economical method.
- Priority or Express shipping does not mean that shipment will go by Priority/Express mail; it moves the order to the top of the list, which speeds up processing time. Oak Meadow will choose the most appropriate, economical shipping method. Please specify in the notes section of the order form if you require the materials by a specific date, and we will contact you if the shipping needs to be upgraded to meet your requirements.
- Orders to P.O. Boxes ship via USPS or UPS Surepost.
Domestic time in transit for UPS Ground shipments can be found here (enter origin zip 05302). For UPS Surepost shipments, add 1-2 days for delivery by USPS mail carrier. Ground shipment delivery times are not guaranteed.
Purchase orders usually ship in 2-3 days and, unless otherwise specified, will ship complete. We will advise the purchaser of any delays in excess of 5 days to ship. Institutions submitting purchase orders not through the bookstore are subject to all shipping charges.
Orders placed for FPO, AP, AE, AA ship via USPS Priority Mail. Please provide zip + 4 in your address. Time in transit can range from 3-5 weeks but is not guaranteed. Express service is not an option.
- International orders usually ship via USPS Priority International mail unless otherwise specified. USPS, however, does not always guarantee tracking outside the United States.
- Customers choosing UPS, while more expensive, will have access to specific tracking information and delivery dates.
- In general, USPS International Priority mail arrives in 6-10 days, while USPS Priority Mail Express International arrives in 3-5 days. (These quotes are based on shipments to major markets. Actual transit time may vary based on destination.)
- The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and can't predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Damaged or missing items must be reported by phone or email within 10 days of receipt of materials. We may request photos of the package or materials. If there is damage please do not discard the packaging, packing material, or the merchandise. The carrier may want to inspect the damaged items and the way it was packed when we file a claim. At our discretion, we may send a UPS call tag to retrieve the damaged items when they are replaced.
When your curriculum arrives, plan to set aside time to look through everything carefully. Make sure that your order is complete and accurate, and that you feel confident the materials will work well for you and your children. You have a 30-day evaluation period. If you have any concerns during this time, call or email us so we can answer your questions or discuss the options available to you.
If you decide within 30 days that you wish to return any of your course materials, we'll give you a full refund of your purchase price if the materials are in like-new condition. We don't refund shipping and handling charges. Please pack the items carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Items valued over $50 for USPS and $100 for UPS should be insured. Sender will be responsible for filing any claims for damaged items. For packaging guidelines, please click here. Some packing material may be unsuitable for reuse, and/or additional packing material may be required to secure the shipped items.
Damaged or missing items must be reported by phone or email within 10 days of receipt of materials. We may request photos of the package or materials. If there is damage, please do not discard the packaging, packing material, or the merchandise. The carrier may want to inspect the damaged items and the way it was packed when we file a claim. At our discretion, we may send a call tag to retrieve the damaged items when they are replaced.
To return your curriculum, you must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) from our office. We must receive your curriculum within two weeks of issuing this number. Delaying the return of your materials will jeopardize your refund. Items that are not in resalable condition will not be refunded to the customer, but may be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
Recorders, CDs, and DVDs are not refundable.
Call (802) 251-7250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an RMA number.